Now you can securely anchor any insulated lead…Including PVC Teflon and Irradiated PVC.
“Have You Tried The Easiest & Cheapest Way to Make Your Own Lead Assemblies In-house?”
- Lock leads in place
- Eliminate shorts outs and pull outs
- Guarantee constant spacing
- Reduce tape build-up
- Drastically cut labor costs
- Increase quality
You don’t need …
templates, jigs or tooling.
- Pre-punched holes in fishpaper or Nomex.
- #14-#30 gauge wire with any insulation.
- Many standard, off-the-shelf sizes available.